No products in the cart.
- Ensure all doors are closed, and then proceed to open the driver’s door. While the door is open, press the unlock button on the driver’s door. Insert the key into the ignition, but do not press the brake pedal.
- Turn the ignition from the Off position to the Run position eight times in quick succession, with the final turn ending in the Run position. (Note: The Run position is just before the point where the vehicle will start, and the Off position is when the key can be removed from the ignition.) This entire sequence must be completed within 10 seconds. The locks will cycle, indicating that the programming mode has been entered.
- Press any button on the remote that you wish to program. The locks will cycle, confirming that the remote has been successfully programmed. Repeat this step for any additional remotes that you want to program.
- Turn the key to the Off position, and the locks will cycle once more, signaling the end of the programming mode.
This remote will work as a replacement for the following part numbers:
- 2003-2013 Ford E-Series E150 E250 E350
- 2007-2015 Ford Edge
- 2001-2013 Ford Escape
- 1999-2003 Ford Escort
- 2000-2005 Ford Excursion
- 1998-2011 Ford Expedition
- 1998-2015 Ford Explorer
- 2001-2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
- 1998-2016 Ford F-Series F150 F250 F350
- 2004-2007 Ford Freestar
- 2005-2007 Ford Freestyle
- 1998-2011 Ford Ranger
- 1998-2003 Ford Windstar
- 2006-2008 Lincoln Mark LT
- 1998-2002 Lincoln Navigator
- 1999-2009 Mazda B-Series Pickup
- 2001-2011 Mazda Tribute
- 2005-2011 Mercury Mariner
- 1998-2010 Mercury Mountaineer
- 2000-2002 Mercury Cougar
- 2009-2016 Ford Flex
- 2006-2012 Ford Fusion
- 2008-2009 Ford Taurus X
2 X New Replacement Keyless Entry Remotes
There are no reviews yet.